The University employed online technology solution to deliver various services of the Registrar including inquiry on grades / academic performances. Aside from web application, mobile application for smart devices is utilized to encourage clients to do online transactions instead of over-the-counter (OTC) transactions.
The Registrar’s Office also takes advantage of the Short Messaging System (SMS) technology for sending messages and notifications to clients and update them on matters concerning their transactions with the office.
REGISTRAR’S ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ACADEMIC RECORDS
The use of the mobile application to transact has become widespread because of its ubiquity and ease. The University invested in this solution to bring services close to its client and improve response time.
The Registrar’s Services Online Application can be accessed through JRU Mobile App which can be downloaded from the University website or at www.jru.edu entitled JRU Centennial Mobile App. The status of the application can be monitored through the View My Request icon. The clients are also notified on the status of their requests by sending them SMS.
2. JRU Mobile App Features
The mobile app menu features various services of the Registrar:
• Applications for Graduation
• Transcripts for Records
• Honorable Dismissal
• Certifications • Diploma – Second Copy
• Document Authentication
• Form 137
• View my Request
3. PROCEDURE IN USING THE MOBILE APP PORTAL
The Registrar’s Online Requests are available online through the Mobile Application.
1. To apply for Certifications, click on the Certifications icon , the window below appears on the screen.
2. Tick the type of Certifications being requested, Type of Claims, and the Purpose of the Request. If the Type of the Certifications or the Purpose of the request is not in the choices, specify it under the Others field.
3. Specify the number of Copies. The amount to be paid is automatically computed. The Amount to be paid varies depending on the document being requested and the number of copies or requests.
4. The Request Validation should be properly filled-up
5. Click on the “C lick here to verify request” button to proceed to the next window
6. Another window appears on the screen, continue filling out the Request Form fields
7. Click on button once the form has been filled-out completely
8. A message appears on the screen with the Transaction Code and the total Amount and number of requests
9. Click on to complete the application