JRU scholarship application will start from April 1 to April 26, 2013. The following academic scholarships are available:
1. La Pluma Scholarship – must be an incoming 1st year high school student or an incoming 1st year college student belonging to the top 10 of the entire graduating class. Applicants for this scholarship will undergo screening and interview.
2. Entrance Scholarship – must be an incoming 1st year high school or an incoming 1st year college student of good academic standing. Applicants for this scholarship will undergo competitive examinations and interview.
3. Academic Scholarship A and B – for college students with at least one (1) year residency in the University. Applicants for this scholarship must submit their grades for evaluation.
For La Pluma and Entrance Scholarship Applicants:
1. Photocopy of Report Card
2. Photocopy of Certificate of Good Moral Character
3. Photocopy of Birth Certificate
4. Accomplished Scholarship Application Form
5. One copy 2×2 ID picture
6. Photocopy of Certificate of Honors (for La Pluma Scholarship applicants only)
For Academic A and B Scholarship Applicants:
1. Accomplished Scholarship Application Form
2. One copy 2×2 ID picture
3. Copy of grades (from the AIMS system)
Interested scholarship applicants may proceed to the Guidance and Testing Office located at Room 212 of Building H.
For further inquiries please feel free to contact us at 5318031 to 35 local 32.