TO: All Officers, Faculty, Non-teaching Staff and Students
SUBJECT: Additional Guidelines on Work from Home Arrangement
1. It has always been the policy of the University to provide its employees with a healthy and safe work environment. The COVID-19 current situation requires a work from home arrangement to help contain the spread of the disease. Pursuant to Memorandum No. 2020-15, the work from home arrangement will take effect Tuesday, March 17, 2020, to April 14, 2020.
2. A skeletal force will be maintained to ensure continuity of service. The skeletal force shall conform to the ongoing government regulations, and so maybe adjusted from time to time. Should the government require a lockdown, the VP for Administrative Affairs together with the Engineering and Maintenance Office may immediately ensure the physical closure of the University, consistent with government orders.
3. CANVAS will be used as the official work from home platform. For those who need assistance can get in touch with Dr. Marybell Materum and Mr. Cezar Caballes. To ensure security, unsecured wi-fi available at internet cafes and public places for access to office and system applications should not be used.
4. Please remember working from home is similar to working at JRU, such that you must check-in online during the start of your work hours, as agreed upon with your supervisor. All employees are expected to perform their tasks in accordance with the University’s core values.
5. A list of employees who will do skeletal work arrangements has been submitted to the Administrative and Human Resource Office to allow access to the campus. Any change in the schedule should be approved by your supervisors. 6. All entrances will be closed except for the main entrance. The Engineering and Maintenance Office shall ensure the proper security of the campus at all times.
7. While at home, please observe the DOH guidelines on the prevention of COVID-19.
8. Work from home tools to facilitate the implementation of this work from home arrangement is available.