Alumni Feature of the Week: Marikris D. Aquino, BS in Nursing ’08March 2, 2021
Alumni Feature of the Week: Ma. Luisa Sultan – Rol, BS in Accountancy ’13March 17, 2021
Download memo here.
JRU MEMORANDUM NO.: 2021-06
To: Students, Parents, Guardians, Faculty, NT Staff, and Officers
Subject: Special Preliminary Exams for the Senior High School Division
- For these preliminary exams only, in consideration of requests for those who missed the deadline for payments or were unfamiliar with University payment policies (JRU Memorandum No. 2021-03: Revised Procedures on Finance Exception Lists and Grades Encoding), there will be a set of special exams ONLY for those who were able to settle their accounts from March 2 to 5, 2021, for those paying offsite/online and onsite in JRU and on March 6, 8, 2021, and up to 12:00 noon on March 9, 2021, for those paying onsite in JRU. This is to allow time for JRU to capture the payments in our systems.
- The special exams will be from Thursday to Saturday next week, or March 11-13, 2021. The exam schedule will be released on or before Monday, March 8, 2021, but shall essentially follow the schedule of the preliminary exams from March 4-6. 2021.
- Regular classes will continue next week. Students who will take special exams will be responsible for catching up on any classes they missed due to the special exams.
- This provision for special exams will be only for these preliminary exams, for this semester only. It shall not extend to midterms or finals.
- Moving forward, the University advises students and parents to constantly check their Canvas, email, social media announcements, and other forms of communication the University uses for issuing these payment deadlines. We request everyone to be aware of the payment deadlines well in advance.
- Students from whom the University received payment by March 1, 2021 (the original deadline) and who are eligible to take their exams as originally scheduled must follow the main exam schedule of March 4-6, 2021. They will not be allowed to postpone their exam and take a special exam next week.
- For any questions and to find out if anyone is eligible to take the special exams, please email email@example.com.
- We wish everyone the best in their exams.