FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES OF THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE
The Registrar is concerned with the student from the time of actual acceptance as a student until the student leaves or is graduated from the University. Thereafter, the Registrar is concerned with graduates or former students whenever there are requests for official transcripts of university records.
- Take charge of all arrangements for the registration of students
- Release of all requested academic documents and certifications in accordance with the University Registrar
- Keep and safeguard the student records from admission to graduation
- Evaluate and verify for all candidates for graduation and academic honors
- Undertake any of the above duties with respect to other divisions of the University, upon the direction of the President.
- Represent the University in routine matters with respective Government agencies (e.g. DepEd, CHED, LEB, etc.)
OBJECTIVE OF THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE
Within the context of the general objectives of the University and the relevant academic units, the objectives of the Registrar’s Office are:
- To provide a carefully planned and diligently managed program of academic records keeping;
- To develop and ensure efficient and effective methods of servicing the academic records needs of the students, and
- Nurture and maintain harmonious relationships with the academic government regulatory agencies, especially with DepEd and CHED.