Why JRU Graduate School is Perfect for CHEd Scholars?May 13, 2016
Congratulations JOSÉ RIZAL UNIVERSITYMay 18, 2016
- Junior High School offers the four-year curriculum as approved by the DepEd and is the FIRST CERTIFIED Level III Reaccredited Program in the country granted by the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA), modified to suit the global educational policies and priorities of JRU Junior High School.
- Junior High School is consistent with the College Readiness Standards of the Philippines and students exhibit higher communication and critical thinking skills.
- Junior High School students were taught to demonstrate love of God and of the Filipino Nation in everyday living.
- Junior High School Division was approved by the K-12 Committee of the Department of Education to offer Senior High School.
- English is used as the medium of instruction in all subjects except Filipino. The division is very conscious of the importance of a good command of the English language in secondary education.
- It is accessible through public transport passing directly in front of and around the school and completely surrounded by concrete walls located inside spacious campus which is modern, well-ventilated, and reinforced concrete multi-storey buildings.
- The Junior High School building houses the modern laboratories and spacious library.
- Junior High School Curricula for all curriculum years meet the national requirements but are further strengthened to enhance instruction reflective of the knowledge, skills and attitudes suited to the ever-changing needs of students and society.
- Classes are conducted from 7:00 in the morning to 5:40 in the afternoon on regular school days, with appropriate study and snack/lunch breaks.
- To encourage deserving students to enroll and finish their studies at JRU, La Pluma and Academic Scholarships are available.