Use AIMS Student Access Module to enroll online
AIMS or Academic Information Management System is a web-based system for various JRU services. AIMS can be accessed inside and outside JRU through the web using Mozilla Firefox browser.
Go to www.jru.edu, scroll down and see STUDENTS and click Student Access Module
Log-in by using your access credentials: Student Number for username; Birth Date and Password
When you have successfully logged-in, the Student Access Module functionalities will be shown on the menu
• Section Offering (for viewing subject/section offering)
• Registration (for registering subjects)
• Profile (for updating personal information)
• Schedule (for viewing schedule for the term)
• Grades ( for viewing grades)
• Password (for changing password)
For first time users, change your default system password using Password.