Student Development Office
Comprehensive Career Planning and Development
The primary goal of the Career Planning, Development and Placement Program is to provide assistance to its students in finding a career-related internship and a suitable full-time employment after graduation.
This program regularly undertakes activities that prepare the students for a gainful and intellectually satisfying role in business through systematic industry exposure.
The University’s involvement in industry linkages is marked by the increasing importance of non-traditional modes of learning which serve as a remarkable tool for skills expansion.
• ABS PROMOTIONS INC.
• ACCENTURE DELIVERY CENTER
• ACHIEVERS’ CIRCLE INC.
• AMMEX I-SUPPORT CORP.
• ANIMATION1, INC.
• AQUATREAT ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS INC.
• ASIA SELECT INC.
• ATHENA e-SERVICES
• AVAL INCORPORATED
• AVOCET MANPOWER RESOURCE NETWORK INC.
• BF METAL CORPORATION
• BIG BUDDHA RESTAURANT INC.
• BISTRO GROUP RESTAURANT CONCEPTS
• BLUMEX EXPRESS CREDIT
• BPO CAREERHUB
• BUSINESS PEOPLE, INC.
• C&E PUBLISHING, INC.
• CHROME DAZZLER CORPORATION
• CLASSIC SAVORY
• CONCEPCION-CARRIER AIR CONDITIONING COMPANY
• CORPORATE EXECUTIVE SEARCH INC.
• DAIICHI PROPERTIES AND DEVELOPMENT INC.
• DESSERT PLUS INC.
• EMPIRE EAST
• EMPLINX INC.
• ENSOGO INC.
• FILIPINO ENTREPRENEURS AND RESOURCES NETWORK INC.
• GISSET PHILIPPINES
• GOLDEN ARCHERS (MCDONALDS)
• HUMAN CAPITAL ASIA
• INTELLISEARCH ASIA MANPOWERE SOLUTIONS INC.
• IT RESOURCES CORPORATION
• ITELTECH RESOURCES INC.
• JARDINE DISTRIBUTION
• JECH MANPOWER SERVICES
• JG SUMMIT PETROCHEMICAL CORPORATION
• LIBERTY COMMODITIES CORPORATION
• MICROBASE INCORPORATED
• MIROF CONSULTING
• M-POWER STAFF REGISTRY
• NETWORKLABS, INC.
• NORTH PARK NOODLE HOUSE
• OROPHIL STONECRAFT INC.
• PC EXPRESS
• PHIL-NIPPON KYOEI CORPORATION
• PHILSTAFF MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC.
• PIEERE & PAUL SOLUTIONS
• PJ LHUILLIER
• POINTWEST TECHNOLOGIES
• POZZOLANIC PHILIPPINES, INC.
• PRIME MOVERS INC.
• PROFESSIONAL STAFFERS
• RADIX SYSTEM SERVICES CORPORATION
• RCBC SAVINGS BANK
• RELIABLE WORKFORCE & GENERAL SERVICES INC.
• ROBINSONS LAND CORPORATION
• SAVIOUR MeDEVICES INC.
• SECURITY BANK
• SERVIMAX TECHNOLOGIES
• SOUTHBEND EXPRESS SERVICES INC.
• STAFFRIGHT SOLUTIONS INC.
• STERLING BANK OF ASIA
• STERLING PAPER PRODUCTS ENT. INC.
• SYKES ASIA, INC.
• TELUS INTERNATIONAL
• TEMPS AND STAFFERS INC.
• TIN HAO DIMSUM
• TOUCH SOLUTIONS, INC.
• TWIN OAKS FOODS CORPORATION
• VCARGO WORLDWIDE
• VIALINGUA INC.
• VXI GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
• WESUPPORT INCORPORATED
1. José Rizal University cares about good education. To help students identify, plan for and achieve their educational, career and lifelong learning objectives, JRU has established a number of support services.
2. Freshman Orientation Seminar (FOS) – College Freshmen receive instruction on basic study skills and strategies from JRU faculty for one semester.
3. Student Learning Circle (SLC) – A proactive program to enhance conventional classroom work. SLC is focused on courses with high percentage of failing students.
4. Student Review Sessions – This component of the program helps those students experiencing learning difficulties enhance their chance of passing term examinations.
5. Student at Risk Program (STAR) – A proactive program to save/prevent students at risk thru intrusive guidance and counseling.
Social Orientation and Community Involvement
José Rizal University is committed to contribute to the growth and development of its community and country. The outreach and extension programs that the university develops, answer the call for local, national and global concerns. It also aims to provide services which relate to the different aspects of community life be it educational, economic, social, civic and cultural. The various outreach programs formulated each year develop a social conscience through awareness of social issues, deep concern and strong desire of the students, faculty members, non-teaching personnel and administrators of JRU to commit themselves to the community services through utilization of their areas of expertise that will benefit the disadvantage members of the community.
Student Development and Welfare
a. Information and Orientation Services – informative activities and materials designed to facilitate students’ adjustment to university life.
b. International Students Services – assistance to address the needs of foreign students.
c. Leadership Development Programs – programs and opportunities for personal and organization effectiveness.
d. Safety and Security Services – provision of a safe and secure environment
e. Scholarships and Financial Assistance – SEEDS and ACE (c/o Jollibee Corporation)
f. Sports Development Programs – Inter-organization sports fest
g. Student Activities – supervision, recognition and monitoring of student organizations and activities
h. Student Council/Government supervision
i. Student Discipline – judicious implementation of University rules and regulations, monitor student behavior.
J. Student Publication – manage the official publication of the university.