New College Uniform FAQ
• When are we required to wear the new uniform?
– Implementation for wearing of the new uniform will start in the first semester of SY 2013-2014.
• Who are required to wear the uniform?
– All College students except those graduating in SY 2013-2014 shall be required to wear the new uniform
• What is the complete/prescribed school uniform?
– The uniform shall consist of the JRU blue skirt/pants and JRU yellow blouse with the school logo sewn on the left collar and a course pin worn on the right collar. The blouse must be tucked-in at all times. Paired with closed black leather shoes.
– The uniform shall consist of Khaki pants and the JRU light blue shirt with the school logo sewn on the left collar and a course pin worn on the right collar. Paired with closed black leather shoes.
• Are female students allowed to wear slacks?
– Female students will be allowed to wear slacks once they are available in the bookstore.
• Is there a free day from wearing the uniform?
– There is no free day from wearing the uniform. For as long as the day is declared a class day, students are required to wear the uniform.
• Who are exempted from wearing the prescribed uniform?
– Nursing students, who have to wear the traditional white uniforms
– Law students
– Graduate students
– Students graduating in 2013-2014
– Students doing on-the-job training who are required by their companies to wear corporate attire
– On days specified, students who have to wear specialized uniforms in line with the requirements of their college / course, such as NSTP, culinary class, etc.
• Will we be allowed to enter the campus if we are not in uniform?
– As a general rule, students will not be permitted to enter the campus without wearing the prescribed uniform. However, if you insist in entering the campus, the security guard at the gate will immediately confiscate your ID and require you to proceed to the Office of the Student Affairs.
• Where can we buy the uniform?
– Uniforms are exclusively sold at the University Bookstore.
• How many sets of uniform should I have?
– As many as you need.
All other concerns regarding the purchase of the uniform may be directly addressed to the University Bookstore.