Master in Hospital Management
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
Three to five years after completing the Master in Hospital Management program, the graduates will :
- demonstrate managerial and leadership capability for hospital management;
- communicate ideas effectively with superiors, peers, subordinates and hospital clientele;
- exhibit critical thinking and decision-making skills; and make sound decisions based on professional ethics and human values.
STUDENT OUTCOMES (SO)
After completion of the program, the graduates of the Master in Hospital Management program shall be able to:
- prepare and recommend integrated strategic, functional and operational plans for healthcare services;
- act in a sustainable socially responsible and ethical manner considering the needs of the community and national development;
- communicate effectively through various verbal, written and channels ;
- analyze and evaluate hospital management challenges and opportunities and propose action plans based on professionalism and good governance; and
- undertake research that will improve the practice of hospital management.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITIES
- PLETHORA OF RESOURCES
- ENGAGEMENT WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- GLOBAL ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE
- RATED 4/5 “VERY GOOD” BY WORLD FAPE-WORLD BANK STUDY
How to Apply?
- Please fill out the application form. CLICK HERE
- Complete the admission requirements. Please refer the list below.
The following must be presented for registration purposes:
|New and Transfer Students|
|Duly accomplished on-line application form
(a) SEC on DTI Documents (b) Audited Financial Statement
|Official Transcript of Records|
|Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credentials|
|Photocopy of Marriage Contract for married female student, if applicable|
|ID Photo, preferably 2×2 inches in size (any background color)|
|Duly accomplished on-line application form|
|Graduate of Bachelors degree|
|Study Permit or Working Visa issued by Bureau of Immigration|
|Original Student Record (red ribbon)|
|Photocopy of passport|
|ID Photo, preferably 2×2 inches in size|
|Once enrolled, Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-Card)|
For more information, please email the Graduate School Office at email@example.com or call at 531-8031 local 11.