Alumni Feature of the Week: Roana May F. Tami-ing, BSBA Major in Supply Management ’16May 29, 2020
Enrollment Guide of New Students for School Year 2020-2021June 15, 2020
Junior High School
Senior High School
Rationale for the Continued Collection of Common Miscellaneous Fees
- Development Fee – This fee was discounted by 10%-15% but will still be collected to continue to maintain the physical premises of the University and that these premises are also being used to support the on-line operations of the University.
- Energy Fee – This fee was discounted by 10%-15% but is still to be collected to cover electricity usage of the school while doing the classes on-line, for example, just to keep the servers working on a 24/7 basis, lights and air-conditioned consumptions of supports offices like the Registrar’s Office, Students Accounts and Tellers, Management Information Systems (MIS) and other support units going to the school to perform their functions.
- Library Fee – Our Library fees were discounted by 10%-15% because our physical library will still need to be maintained as well as our on-line library resources and subscriptions. Our library will continue to be accessible to all students on a 24/7 basis.
- Communications Technology Fee (Canvas) – Maintenance of our on-line platform is necessary for the conduct of our on-line classes. Our subscription fee to our Canvass provider (Instructure) will continue to be paid by the University.
- Internet Fee – This fee was discounted by 10-15% but will still be collected internet usage of our on-line platform and Systems, like Canvas and AIMS and other library on-line resources. Part of the fee will also be used to cover internet expenses of our faculties teaching on-line and support staffs like Student Accounts, Registrars and MIS.
- Auxiliary Student Services Fee – This will continue to be collected to cover the payment of Insurance for students and other services to be rendered by Medical and Dental Clinic, like online dental check-ups and consultations. Also, part of this fee will allot to the Student Development Fund.
- NSTP Fee – This will be used to pay the salaries of faculties handling the NSTP subjects.
- Laboratory Fee – These fees are likewise discounted by 10%-15%. Software’s and other systems installed in laboratories will also be made accessible on-line, thus, the need to maintain these laboratories even when there are no students physically using them.
- Project Thesis Fee – this will be used to pay faculties to serve as panelist during thesis defense.
*** Actual assessments may vary depending on the subjects enrolled