Master of Science in Entrepreneurship
Program Format and Schedule:
- MODULAR: Topics taken in sequence is aligned with its philosophy of Applied Learning.
- BOOST CAMP: Renewal of learning experience in the first few days of the program – boosting learning
- Download the MSE Calendar for your reference.
Who may attend?
- ENTREPRENEURS who want to upgrade their business and want to address their concerns to be pain-free.
- INTRAPRENEURS who want to improve their entrepreneurial skills to lead their Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
How to Apply?
- Please fill-out the application form. CLICK HERE
- Complete the admission requirements. Please refer the list below.
The following must be presented for registration purposes:
|New and Transfer Students|
|Duly accomplished on-line application form
(a) SEC on DTI Documents (b) Audited Financial Statement
|Official Transcript of Records|
|Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credentials|
|Photocopy of Marriage Contract for married female student, if applicable|
|ID Photo, preferably 2×2 inches in size (any background color)|
|Duly accomplished on-line application form|
|Graduate of Bachelors degree|
|Study Permit or Working Visa issued by Bureau of Immigration|
|Original Student Record (red ribbon)|
|Photocopy of passport|
|ID Photo, preferably 2×2 inches in size|
|Once enrolled, Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-Card)|
To be deemed eligible for enrollment, the above mentioned documents must be submitted and they have been assessed through an interview.
How much will the program cost?
- The tuition fee is PHP 150,000 for the whole year with various modes of payment.
- Important Note: This fee is 1/6 and 1/3 the price of other masters programs in entrepreneurship.
Compare this to other programs:
Inquire about the possible discounts and incentives:
- Early Enrollment Incentive
- Discount on cash payment
- Group Rates
For more information, please email the Marketing and Communications Office at email@example.com or call at 531-8031 local 77.