6 Reasons why JRU Graduate School is a Great Choice
The Graduate School program is for individuals who set their goals at creating and maintaining competitive and successful careers that are characterized by professional competencies and skills, coupled with behavioral maturity.
Selecting business school is a tough choice if you are aiming to learn from the experts and graduate with social importance. In JRU Graduate School, the students who successfully complete the program can expect to have obtained a “body of knowledge” and values that will stay with them for the rest of their lives, and characterize the work they will accomplish. Specifically, the following are the reasons why choosing JRU Graduate School is a good idea.
- You are expected to graduate with strong professional competencies in business and policy analysis, management of business and educational institutions, communication and the use of information technology as strategic tools.
- JRU Graduates will become more comfortable being a team player and a leader and understands the importance of risk-taking and prototyping, and therefore, views mistakes and failures as necessary parts of the managerial process and most importantly knows how to delegate and monitor such delegated tasks.
- Have a strong teaching competency which foster students’ creative and analytical thinking skills and fully understands human development and the ability to teach through diverse modes including new technologies, learning styles, developmental academic and social requirements of the learners.
- The graduates will have complete mastery of the current core office automation tools: word processing, spreadsheets, presentation and communication software and understands how these tools augment and affect the learning experience.
- Obtain communication competencies that demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to express complex ideas in writing and to present professionally in front of many people.
- The successful JRU Graduate is expected to exhibit a strong sense of professionalism, awareness and appreciation for hard work, honesty; the importance of individual and team efforts; the centrality of risk-taking in the pursuit of innovation; and equally important, the role of a graduate student in assisting the less fortunate.
For more information about JRU Graduate School, please visit www.jru.edu or call us at 531-8031 loc. 11. JRU Graduate School is located 80 Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City.